Time is Running Out

Down to 18 days before the wedding, and 12 days till I leave for California. So much more done but yet so much more to do. Today my wedding topper finally came in the mail and it is perfect!!! All of my envelopes are now addressed either send or soon to be in the mailbox. Still waiting for my earrings and necklace from ebay, hopefully they will be here soon. Heather's Maid of Honor dress fit perfectly, no alterations needed, my mom said that she would take care of the one dress we have left.
Oh and some of the most amazing news yet, Correy and I got a two night stay free at a hotel across from Disneyland, so it looks like we are going to Disneyland for our honeymoon, and then probably stopping in Vegas on the way home. So it seems like everything is falling into place as the wedding approaches.
Still a lot to do though, have to buy the cake server, our shoes, Correy's tux, and the flower girl dress. But all and all I feel good about everything and know that it is all going to work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction