Family Proclamation Project Update 3


This page is an oven that will open and there are cookies that you can put inside the oven, and next to this page will be a pan to put the cookies on. I am also going to number the cookies so that counting and number recognition are used. I remember loving to bake Christmas cookies with my mom, we would spend all day in the kitchen talking and baking. 

 Time to Pray, is a clock that I cam going to add hands to that move so that kids can work on telling time. There is a quote on the bottom that I am debating changing to "Anytime is a good time to pray"

For family work I did this washing machine that will open up and I will have some laundry that can be sorted and loaded. I am thinking of doing different colored shirts or socks and had a matching game next to it to, maybe matching them on a clothes line.
This project is taking a lot of time but I cant wait to see how it looks when I am done, and it is going to be the perfect present for my kids.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Finally getting around to updating everything