The Best Saturday Ever!


So what a crazy and fun Saturday I had. We started the day by getting up early for a dress fitting. June was so amazing. She marked the dress and had it finished before I got home that evening, she even had to undo beadwork and move it up on the dress, and in the end it looked better then before.
And after the fitting Correy and I hit the road for Rexburg to go to my cousin's birthday party. It was so much fun. We played brute ball, which is an intense, full contact sport. I was afraid at first but as the game went on I loved it and it was so much
fun, but tiring at the same time. We were all exhausted and the party came to a close so I text my old roommate to see what she was up to and she said that she was by Kmart and was going to the dollar tree for boxes. I asked her if she needed a ride home and she said that she was fine. But I took that as come and find me, so Correy and I did. We found her and her new roommate at the clothing store by the dollar tree, they hadn't exactly made it to the dollar tree. So then we went over to the Dollar Tree and she asked the manager if they had any boxes she could have so that she could pack up all of her stuff to go home for the summer. The manager told them that all of their boxes where behind the st
ore in a big yellow dumpster, so now it was dumpster diving time. So we drove around back, the dumpster was huge and there was like a ladder on the side to climb up it but once you got in we didnt see how we would get out. So I climbed up took off one shoe and started grabbing boxes with my toes. Then I just decided to jump on in and grab boxes, then we built a mountain of boxes to climb out, below is a pic of our adventures in the dumpster.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction