11 DAYS

Wow it is really coming up fast. Yesterday we got our table linens all taken care of and they matched perfectly. We also got our temple recommends so we will be going to the temple on Friday, and then I leave Saturday morning for California so that I will be there for my bridal shower that evening.
And before then I still need my hair dyed and to get my drivers license and I would like to get my nails done before I leave, we have so much to do in so little time, but it will get done one way or another, I am just trying to not get overwhelmed with everything and go with the flow. I think I will enjoy my wedding more if I try not to stress about it. But as of now I think everything will get done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction