Registries, to Read or Not to Read?

So when you register for you wedding and then it starts to get closer to your wedding and you know people have bought things off of it should you look at it or resist? I feel like a child snooping for their Christmas presents, except I know exactly where they are. Is it normal to want to look at your registries day and night to see if anyone bought anything else? I mean it is not like you will open the presents in front of your guests so you dont have to act surprised. And if you registered for something at more then one store because you really want it, if you see that you already got one, then you can take it off your registry so that you dont get multiples and have even more to take back. Or is that just how I am trying to justify it?
And I just realized that I didn't register for any glasses, or cups, so I have to go on at least one so that I can add some. Wow it is almost like torture deciding to peek at my presents or not, but then at the same time no one will know and when i get the presents I wont know who is giving me what. So it can be like a game guessing what everything is. Hmmm, only 11 days, can I wait or not?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction