Finally getting around to updating everything

So much has been going on and my time has been spent doing so much. So we are all moved in, well sort of, as much as we can right now. The bedroom is all unpacked and we have made one of the bedrooms into an office with our computers and printer and stuff. But also it has become out storage room with a bunch of our boxes, mainly kitchen stuff and memorabilia and craft things. Our kitchen consists of a fridge, microwave, conventional oven, small counter space and a bunch of boxes. Right now the search is on for cheap kitchen cabinets that we can find second hand. And then a dishwasher and a oven. The bathroom was the first thing we set up, with a new sink and counter space, which is great because our washer and dryer is right there and it makes folding clothes so much easier. See how beautiful. And under the counter where there is nothing in the picture I have put a basket for all of our cleaning supplies. We bought a greenish color of paint to paint the bathroom area, but first we have to texture the walls, one of the many things on our to do list. But hopefully within six months we will have everything done, or at least most of it. We are also debating if we should do wood, tile or linoleum, whatever we do in the bathroom, we will end up doing in the kitchen too so it has to look good both places, decisions, decisions.

And also on the list is to pick out paint for the common area, which is like a dinning room and living room. I am thinking a brown, not too dark and not too light. And after the painting is done, we have to install the carpet, which we already have, and its a beige color.
The next thing, which will probably be the first thing that we do, we want to clean out the third bedroom which currently has food storage and the carpet. Which means making space in the storage room so that we can put everything in there. Then we have to carpet that room and texture and paint the walls in there, but painting that room is like the last priority. And then I would probably more my sewing machine in there and put one of the extra beds in there so that it would work as a full functioning guest room. And then when all of that is done I would feel like its perfect, at least for a few months before I think of something else I want to do. So that is our whole remodel process we are planning on doing, hopefully this winter, when their isn't much to do outside.
Well thats it for our living situation, but other then that alot of other stuff has been going on, like Correy bought us each a motorcycle, he is working on fixing up. Although he is getting rather frustrated, he is learning alot and slowly making progress.
We also recently got a horse. His name is fireball and is a real cutey. I cant wait until I can ride him.
Our puppies are doing great, Buddy is finally considered an adult and his growth spurts have stopped, and is a great looking dog, Correy hopes to train him to hunt. And Pickles is still as spunky as ever, growing more and more, Correy thinks that she will be as big as Buddy and I just dont want to believe it she is suppose to be my baby. Here is a video of her getting her head stuck, like she does so often. At our last apartment, when she was smaller that is how she could get out of the yard and so she still tries but her shoulders are too broad now.
Oh and one of the coolest thing that I have had happen this past few months is I got a job. I am a nanny for a now 6 month old. He is so cute, he has almost learned how to crawl, but has not quite got it. And I do that in the mornings, until about 3 pm. And I have an interview on Tuesday for a nanny job with 20 month old triplets, and to help with them two days a week for 3 or 4 hours each of those days. That should be really interesting, I have never even watched twins, so it is going to be great experience.
Correy and I also made a trip to Bear World, which I have been dying to go to. Although I didnt get to feel the baby bears, it was still amazing and I recommend it to anyone that is going through Idaho. And I know that next time we will defiantly bottle feed the cubs, I really want to at the beginning of the season when they are smaller as opposed to the end of the season.

Well that's it for now, but hopefully now that I am in a routine I will blog more often then I have been these past few months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction