We Are Pregnant!!!!

After being married for a year and going through life's many ups and down we are finally able to announce that we are pregnant. We are due December 17th, so its an early Christmas present to us. So far we have been to two doctors appointments and had two ultrasounds. The baby is doing great with a strong heartbeat. I have been lucky enough not to have morning sickness, the only symptom I have had hasjust been exhaustion and the aches and pains that come with pregnancy.


I know it only looks like a blob, but you can see some limb buds and the head in some of them.
We cant wait for our next appointment, June 3rd, when the baby will look soo much more like a baby, and I will be at the end of my first trimester. Her is a pic of me the first day we found out.

And as for our Baby Bottle (the coke bottle bank we got on our honeymoon) we counted it a few days after finding out and we nearly had 160 dollars, we figure by the time I am in my third trimester we will have enough for the baby's crib.

Comments

  1. EMBRYO!!! I'm thrilled!! it looks like a duck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby does not look like a duck. You should be thrilled, if you lived closer, I would always dump the baby on you so I could go out and party like a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whatever I would take the baby with me to parties and get crazy anyway. You told Lacey you agreed with me, so I don't know why you said your baby does not look like a duck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I stared at the picture alittle longer and I noticed what you meant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

Nursery Under Construction