Weekend in Provo


So this last weekend was the first weekend that Correy and I have spent our married life away from each other. He went hunting with some friends and since I didnt want to be home alone I thought that it was the perfect day to go down to Provo to see my best friend every.
This was also my first time driving a distance by myself. The drive went smoothly and I was cutting time and thought that I would be there in no time. And as soon as I got 10 miles out of town I hit the construction and so the last ten
miles of my trip took me 40 minutes to drive. But finally I got there. And I got IN N OUT, yum something I have been craving and so excited to get. Then later that night I went to Provo Canyon with Heather and some friend, and then some random people where we started a bonfire and made smores. Then around 12:30 a popo showed up and told us that the park closed 3 hours ago, when really it closed at 11. So we had to put out the fire when we had no water . . . lets just say that we found a creative way to put it out.
The next morning we went to Krispy Kremes, another place I was so excited to go to, and got doughnuts. They were heavenly, and they had pumpkin shaped ones, EVEN BETTER!!! Then we went over to her friend Jesse's house and played some Skip Bo which made me realize how much I wanted to get that game and wish that I had game buddies to play with Correy and I since Suzi and Gene moved away. Then after we just kind of piddled around until we went to see Toy Story 3D, which is one of my favorite movie and cant wait for it to come out in a few weeks. I already have it on pre-order.
On Sunday I went to church with Heather and realized how much I miss the student wards, with tons of people my age, but then I hate how silent they are, I am afraid to cough in them. And afterwards I decided that it was time to head home so when it got dark, at least I would be in a familiar area.
Correy called me up on the way home and decided he would meet me in Pocatello for dinner with his parents and then he could drive the last hour home. He came home early from his hunting trip because the area that they went to was covered in hunters and they had no chances of getting an elk. So when he got home, he textured the bathroom!!!! Such a surprise, one more thing off my check list for the remodel. He also cleaned out the storage room alittle so we could start cleaning out Suzi's room, yay for us. We will probably be painting sometime in the next few weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction