To Move or not to Move is the Question

So Correy and I have been looking more and more into moving and have finally decided that it is going to happen. It is just a matter of when and where. When have really been looking into two different areas, Rock Springs, Wyoming and St George, Utah. When we were first discussing where we would want to move I was leaning towards Wyoming, and now the more research that I do, I think that I really want to move to St George. In St George, Correy would be able to continue doing HVAC work and could still possibly open his own branch of High Tech Comfort in a few years. Also, there are more housing options, in our price range, that we could bring our puppies. We are hoping to rent a two bedroom house, that has a yard for the dogs. I have seen a few that I like a lot. We really want a two bedroom because if we have family come and visit we would like to be able to accommodate them instead of having them stay in a hotel. Also I think it would be nice to make it into a office too. Because we now have a sewing table for our machine, and so we can have a place for the computers, besides having everything in our room and having it cluttered. And if we like the house, we might stick around long enough to make the spare room into a nursery. My one concern about moving to St George, is that it will be hot, and I have loved being in Idaho with four seasons, and the summer not even being that hot.
Well I only have this week left of the semester and then I have a month break. Then school will start again in September, but I took all online courses so that I could be ready to move whenever Correy found a job. Our lease is up at the end of September, but we pretty much have our last month paid off. So we could move almost anytime. Except I think that we will want to stay until November because then Correy can test out of his fourth year of HVAC school, and get his Journeymen license. So we are hoping to hit the books and that he is able to pass it.

Comments

  1. You should move to Lincoln, Nebraska. There are lots of rentals here, as well as HVAC companies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try convincing Correy of that

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog...nice posts.
    Hi. I came across your blog through another blog I follow and have signed up as a follower. When you’re free, please do visit me and let me know what you think of my blog and leave a comment. If you like, do follow as well. I am always open to great new people and interesting websites. Look forward to hearing from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction