I am ready for life to slow down

So as the semester drags on I get more and more stressed out about grades and finals and basically everything in between. Now I only have two weeks left so I am coming to the home stretch. And after all my finals are over we have the Romrell Family Camp Out. I am way excited to be able to see my niece Presley, she is so gosh darn cute. And then the next weekend I have my mom and baby brother coming up to visit me so I am sure it will prove to be a really hectic week.

But today, it's Correy and my three month anniversary, yes we are acting like high schoolers and celebrating the months. For our anniversary I got him a Spud Light Year, because if you know us we love potato heads and plan on collecting as many as possible. And then tonight we are attending a Date Night Glow in the Dark Ropes course at BYUI, and super excited about it but at the same time we aren't sure what to expect. But I will just have to blog about that later.
unknown.jpg
Correy and I are also exploring the options of moving, and a new job. We have looked into as close as Idaho Falls and as far away as Wyoming. We will just have to see how everything pans out. Well thats all I have time for, have to get back to studying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Our Puppy's Hospital Visit