I am ready for life to slow down

So as the semester drags on I get more and more stressed out about grades and finals and basically everything in between. Now I only have two weeks left so I am coming to the home stretch. And after all my finals are over we have the Romrell Family Camp Out. I am way excited to be able to see my niece Presley, she is so gosh darn cute. And then the next weekend I have my mom and baby brother coming up to visit me so I am sure it will prove to be a really hectic week.

But today, it's Correy and my three month anniversary, yes we are acting like high schoolers and celebrating the months. For our anniversary I got him a Spud Light Year, because if you know us we love potato heads and plan on collecting as many as possible. And then tonight we are attending a Date Night Glow in the Dark Ropes course at BYUI, and super excited about it but at the same time we aren't sure what to expect. But I will just have to blog about that later.
unknown.jpg
Correy and I are also exploring the options of moving, and a new job. We have looked into as close as Idaho Falls and as far away as Wyoming. We will just have to see how everything pans out. Well thats all I have time for, have to get back to studying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction