What an Exciting Week we have Ahead of Us

So the past few weeks have been just hectic with school, work and everything else. The internet has been "not" working for the past few weeks. I just think that the guy up stairs is lying to us. And well that creates a major problem for me, I am taking three classes online so internet is an essential. So we have been camping out at Correy's parents house. I miss sleeping in my own bed.
But last weekend we went out to Rock Springs, Wyoming for my niece's first birthday. She is just the cutest thing ever.We had such a good time seeing them, I wish we lived closer and could see them more. It made me really want to move there. We even went to the "races", which was way fun I have never watched a car race.
And yesterday I was trying to convince Correy that we should buy these front row tickets to Brian Regan, because I know how much Correy likes him. And he tried to tell me that he didnt really want to go and basically wanted me to drop it but I wouldnt. And so he had to tell me that he already got tickets because he won them on the radio and wanted it to be a surprise. OPPS. oh well, so we are going to see Brian Regan tomorrow night, which I am way stoked about. And then we kept trying to win tickets for the midnight showing of Eclipse, because that was something that I really wanted to see. And then this morning while I was cruising the web, someone was selling them for 8.50!!!! which is cheaper then what we would have to pay for them later, so next weekend we get to see the midnight showing. Way excited!!!! I just cant wait, two amazing dates that we are saving over a hundred dollars on and going to have tons of fun, YAY US.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction