Almost Two months


So we have been married almost two months. And my goal of having everything organized has not exactly been accomplished. But it is slowly getting closer. I just have put my main focus on school lately and haven't been getting around to all that I had planned on. But we do have a new addition to the family. Her name is Pickles Pie Romrell, she is almost three months and is a hound mix puppy. See her cute little dress we got her. Correy wont let me dress up Buddy and so I shall dress up my baby girl.
And last weekend Correy got me on a dirt bike. We rode out to the desert and had a picnic. It was so much fun and now I tell him that we need dirt bikes, so maybe they will be in our future but we shall see.
Correy and I have finally put up a fence right outside the door, so the puppies have a place to run. They kept finding a way out so we were keeping them chained up. But yesterday I think I finally fixed the problem. Although Pickles always finds a way to get the chain off, but her collar isn't broken and neither is the chain. It is a mystery but at least she is staying in the yard. Well thats all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction