Dinner, a Success and Failure

So last night I decided to try out a new recipe, I made pulled pork with a root beer sauce and man it was so good. Just heavenly. And then I thought I should make chocolate chip cookies for dessert. And I thought I could one up it and make heart shaped. It took me like a half hour to shape them all. And then as I was stirring the sauce Correy got home and tasted the sauce he agreed it was heavenly. And then asked what was in the oven, cuz he noticed it was on. then I was like crap, and when we opened the oven smoke began to fill the room and blacker then black little hearts came out. And Correy couldn't help but laugh. He said it was such a sweet and loving gesture that turned into something that seemed more of hate ( black little burned hearts) So he took them outside, and Buddy liked them, surprisingly. So my first time burning something as a newly wed and I wish my last but I know that that isn't the case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction