Honeymoon-Day Two

So the second day was also filled with Disneyland and California Adventures. It was fun to have a vacation that was ultimately stress free and just tons of fun.

Here is me in front of the Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor because every time that I have gone my mom me and Macy always take a picture in front of it, but this time I was a Romrell Girl.


And here Correy and I are with our good pal Pluto, we just barley got to take a picture with him before he had to leave to get a doggy treat. See how tall Correy is? His head is hitting the shady thing, and do you notice the baby flower in my hair? My hubby put that there. Oh and see our cool Bride and Groom shirts? Correy had them two sets made so we could be matchy on our honeymoon.

Isn't that the cutest cookie you have ever seen? Also probably the most expensive one that we have ever bought, but man it was so yummy, and we were only eating one meal at the park so we figured we could afford to splurg on some expensive cookies.

And these were pins that we got to wear around and everyone was telling us congratulations.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction