April 9th-The Wedding Day


So its been a while but I am determined to catch up on all the missed events. So on the day of the wedding I got up a little before six to shower as my mom, dad, and siblings were leaving to go down to LA to pick up the flowers. After my shower I woke Correy up so he could start getting ready as I blow dried my hair. Then a lady from my ward, Joann Turley came over to do my hair and what a life saver she was. She then cut Correy's hair, which was a lifesaver too cuz we just did not have the time before to get it down. I finished up my make up and we headed out around 7 30 as we had planned so that we had an extra half hour in case of traffic. Got there in plenty of time and proceeded with paperwork and then we went our separate ways to get dressed. When I got to the Brides room I was stunned, it was so beautiful. I wish I could have taken a pic it was just so perfect. They gave me a silk white robe to change into and then a lady entered the room and started to hug my mom and it was a women that had been there when my mother got married. Then it was time to get all dressed up. I put on my dress and it took two women lacing up the back of my dress almost ten minutes. And then it was finally time that I became Mrs Romrell. It was a beautiful ceremony and I have never been happier. When we walked out of the temple as Mr and Mrs Romrell, I had to fight so hard to keep the tears back especially when I saw my best friend with tears in her eyes.

Then as soon as we got down the steps, my nephew Alex grabbed my bouquet and handed it to Correy and then grabbed my hands and he wanted to dance. He is so darling, I will miss him so much when he moves. We then began taking the millions of pictures that are necessary for scrapbooking purposes. And then we had to head on our merry way back to the church for finishing touches on the reception.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction