Time to lose that Baby Weight

So I finally feel like I have the time and energy to workout, and lose the extra weight I put on with Keegan. We had bought P90X a few weeks back and have just not had the time to do and. And this week I decided that I can keep making excuses or I can buckle down and do it. So I have told myself that I cannot shower until I have down my P90X workout. Well if I am leaving the house I really want to shower so that is motivation alone. Today was day 3 and I am sore but not so sore I cant move, it makes me want to work even harder tomorrow, cuz if I am not sore I feel like I am not working hard enough.
I will be able to do 3 weeks of workouts before going to California and I hope to be down 7 pounds. I dont know if that is aiming too high, but mostly I want to lose some inches and fit into my cute capris. It is suppose to be a 20 day program and I would love to lose 25 pounds but if I dont I will just do another 90 days and so on till I meet my goal. I was going to share pictures and my weight and measurements but I think I will feel more like sharing once I see the weight coming off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Finally getting around to updating everything