Trip to California and Baby Shower


The last Thursday of September I flew out to spend a week with my family since I wont see them again till the baby is born. That Friday I took my mom and sister out to get our nails done. I did french tip on my fingers and then a turquoise on my toes. I have never gotten a pedicure before and it was amazing, I wish that I could have one everyday. But I would have to be rich.
Saturday was my baby shower, but I dont have any pictures of it yet. I got a lot of cute stuff. Then as a group gift I got the sleeper that I wanted to go beside my bed and my infant carrier, along with diapers and wipes.

On Monday I went to see my grandparents and spend some time with them. It happened to be the time of year that their pears were ripe, so I got Parker to climb and the tree and get all the ones up high since I wasn't in a position to climb the tree. The last two years I haven't been able to be there when the pears were ripe so I was excited for it.
Tuesday we spend running around town and shopping, I was able to buy some maternity clothes for a good deal at target, and a few more outfits for Keegan. (not that he needs anymore). On Wednesday Macy and Parker were back in school and so my mom and I went to look at material for quilts for keegan. I got the material below, so that I could try my luck with a simple quilt. Which is still not done, but hopefully soon.
Thursday I got up and my mom and I went to Mimi's Cafe and I got pumpkin pancakes with cinamon apples on top. Then we drove down to see my dad before my flight, and brought him a box of Krispy Kremes. I took 4 mini Krispy Kremes to take home to Correy, since I knew In n Out would not stay good that long. We got to the airport around noon and my flight was scheduled to fly out at 1:30 and when I checked in they said that my flight was running about 20 minutes late. I hang out with my mom till 1 and then I went through the security check, and after that, my flight kept getting more and more delayed. I ended up boarding the plane shortly after 8, and we took off just before 9. By that point I was exhausted and to the point of tears and just wanted to go home. We ended up landing after midnight, when we were suppose to land at 4:30. It was a relief to finally see Correy and he met me with a warm coat, since it was snowing and I had just come from California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction