Nursery Under Construction

When I got home from California, the nursery was textured and ready for paint. On Friday after work, Correy primered the room so that it was all ready for paint. Saturday we had to go into town to get white paint for the ceiling and closet, and we got a paint that went on pink and dried white so that we would make sure that we weren't missing any spots. It was really cool but the pink doesn't really show up in pictures. But if you look close you may be able to tell that it has a pink tint to it.

On Sunday, when we got home from Church we painted the nursery and I love the way that it turned out. Afterwards I was exhausted so I laid down and took a nap, while Correy helped his parents move furniture and when I woke up he was just moving the last bit of furniture.

He decided he wasn't tired and was feeling rather productive so he swept the Nursery and started to lay down carpet, as he was getting to the end and just needed to to the closet I started vacuuming and by the time he was done so was I. I surprisingly wasnt tired so I went and grabbed the box that the changing table was in and started to put it together, while he took the door out side to cut some off the bottom cuz it was dragging on the carpet. When he came back I was putting together the last piece on the changing table.
So he decided it was time to build the crib, which I was glad cuz it was too heavy for me to move into the room to build in the first place. It didn't take too long before it was ready for me to grab the mattress and bedding set. While I started to make the bed and look through our boxes of baby stuff to see what else I could put away, Correy thought, what the heck I will build the shelves too, since it was the last piece of furniture. And by the time he finished the shelves I had all the stuff organized that I wanted to go on them. We went to bed after midnight and pretty much completed the nursery in a day. All that is left is the trim.
Here is my nice bouncy chair that I opted to get over the traditional glider. Notice the matching blanket and bouncer.
The shelves all filled with Keegan's books and toys, he is so spoiled. And our stockpile of size 1 diapers.
The changing table that I am proud to say I made all by my self. Also fully stocked and ready to change a newborn's diaper.
Our beautiful crib that I just cant get over how much I love it, and you can see my matching diaper bag in the corner.
So with the nursery complete all I have to do is wait two long months for my baby boy to come

Comments

  1. I’ve been following and enjoying your blog for a while now and would like to invite you to visit and perhaps follow me back. Sorry I took so long for the invitation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!