Last Month's Fun

So I ended up winning Gender Wars on the radio and I got a 25 dollar gift card to a Japanese Sushi and Steak House. I got Hibachi chicken which was so yummy and it was great to watch them cook right in front of you, and Correy got Shrimp Tempura Sushi, and we kind of shared, no worries the sushi was completely cooked.


I went to Twin Falls with Correy on Wednesday cuz he had a few hours of work in Jerome and then we headed into Twin Falls to do some shopping.

Then Thursday afternoon to Friday afternoon we watched the triplets and it was fun yet exhausting. On Friday we took them to the Zoo and then to Cragios, since they were free to eat and I had a coupon for Correy and I and it is like my all time favorite place to eat.

The girls really took to Correy, it was cute they were always holding his hand or wanting to be held.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction