Baby Update

I am now 25 weeks and starting to really get a huge belly, and the baby is gaining half a pound a week, I feel like he is going to be hear in no time. So we went in for our 24 week appointment, it was a quick one. They checked his heartbeat which is really strong, and they measured my belly and it looks like he is growing on track. I go back in for my 28 week appointment in 3 weeks and I get to take the glucose tolerance test, and hopefully I will pass so that I dont have to have it again. And at that point I will be in my 3rd trimester so I will be going in every 2 weeks, I already feel like I go there so often, and then soon after that every week, it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't live an hour away.

Pictures of me at 24 weeks with baby Keegan (and not wearing maternity shirt or dress; I don't think that will last much longer)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction