California Trip

So at the beginning of April, Correy and I made a trip to California and it was suppose to be our last big trip, before we had kids, hopefully. We drove down there in one day and then the next day our jam packed vacation started. We started off monday with going to Hollywood, where we visited the Wax museum, Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum, and the Guiness Book of World Record Museum.
This is at the wax Museum, it was creepy how real some of them looked. Then Tuesday we went to the Santa Monica Pier, since Correy had never seen the ocean. We got to go on tons of rides and play carnival games, and then we went over to the Santa Monica Pier Aquarium, which was small but really cool. They had little sharks and a tank where we could touch the starfish and sea slugs. Then we headed down to the beach and gathered sea shells, I even found a sand dollar, which I have never found in all my tons of trips to the beach.
On Wednesday Correy and I went to Magic Mountain and for someone who the most intense ride ever was going on Space Mountain at Disneyland. it was unexpected. I took Correy on X2 first and he was blown away. We had a great time just hanging out and going on rides.
<--- At Magic Mountain
On Thursday we had a more relaxing day and went to see my grandparents, and we made pens with my Grandpa which was really cool. And after that we headed back home to pack our things and head over to our hotel for our three day four night stay at Disneyland. We were able to go on all the great rides at least once, watch the firework show one night and then the World of Color one night which were both amazing. Overall it was the best trip ever, the trip we wish we had the money for, for our honeymoon.
On the River Boat, which I had never gone on in all my many trips to Disneyland, I thought it would be boring but it was great--->
Correy driving home (he drove the whole way)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction