Week with the Family (August 3-7)

Week with the Family (August 3rd to 7th)


So life has been hectic and not having internet at our apartment has made it hard to keep up with blogging. But not I will have internet all the time, YIPPEE!!!!


Well at the beginning of the month I had my family come and visit. My mom and little brother, Parker came up on Tuesday afternoon after dropping my sister off at EFY in Provo. When they got here, Correy and I took them out to Chinese for lunch, and then Correy went back to work as we went to the Potato Museum. Which was way fun, I love it there, it is my favorite Museum ever.


Then we came home and kind of just relaxed, Parker played the Xbox which he loved. And then when we were getting a little bored we went out and fed the horses. Which they got a kick out of because in California you dont normally have horses in your backyard.


Then Wednesday we had a big day. We drove into Idaho Falls for the day. We started off with going to the zoo which I had never been to. It was smaller then the ones that I have been to but I loved it, they still had alot of baby animals that were only a few months old. And after the zoo we went to see Despicable Me which is now my favorite movie, it is like the only one that I am looking forward to buying when it comes out, and I dont buy DVDs that often unless they are on sale and like under 10, but this is one that I would pay 30 for. If you havent seen it go and see it. Then we did a little shopping before heading back home.


Then Thursday Morning I left with my mom to go down to Salt Lake to visit with my little sister while she was at EFY. And to see my Great Aunt Connie. And that night we picked up my Daddy from the airport. And on Friday night we went out to dinner with my Aunt Connie and Uncle Reed to a buffet dinner, I LOVED IT.


Then Saturday we went white Water Rafting but that is another story for another day.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction