Blizzard oh boy!

So a lot has been going on the past few days and everything has been just so hectic. On Thursday I went in and took the skilled test portion of my driving test and passed with flying colors only missing one about open range. I guess I just haven't been in Idaho long enough to fully understand what it is. And then we went shopping at Walmart and I decided to make Correy an Easter basket because it is our first Easter together, well more so first Easter apart since he is still at home and I am down in California getting ready for the wedding. I made it all up cute, in a basket and hide it in the closet for him to find. Then we were so excited that we stayed up till like 2 watching Tv before we crashed.
Then Friday was another hectic but very exciting day. So we got up early and Correy headed off to work and I started to get ready to head into town. Suzi, Correy's mom and I all went into town when I went to take my driver's test and I passed with flying colors! YAY ME! Then it was time for our mini Bridal shower. We went to Dillards to get our make up done, since I registered there we got a free make over and the bride got a free ten day supply of the make up. Way exciting cuz I was looking at buying some good make up for the wedding day. And then with our make up all done up we decided to hit the town to do a little shopping, and before long it was time to get ready for the temple. We got changed and headed over there and man it was an amazing experience and I loved that I got to share it with Correy. Afterwards as a celebration we headed over to Red Robin for a bite to eat before Correy and I hit the road. As we were leaving Red Robin it was starting to snow and we just hoped that it didn't start to stick for a while. By the time we got to Pocatello it was really coming down so we stopped at Walmart to pick up some windshield wiper blades. We couldn't even make it to Malad cuz it was coming down so bad and we couldn't go faster then 30 miles an hour or we would have started to slip and slide. So we stopped at a rest stop for a few hours and got some shut eye. when we woke up the roads were a little better and the farther we went the better they got and by the time we got to Salt Lake they were dry and it was bright and sunny. Got there in time to do a little bit of shopping and then to the airport in time for my flight.
When I got to La I was standing waiting for my parents to come and pick me up and some random guy was trying to get me to donate to his foundation and then he asked if I was pregnant, I was like wow, and then later decided it was the shirt I was wearing.
that evening I had an amazing Bridal shower that was really fun and had tons of friends there. They had asked me to write a cake recipe on my way home from the airport and what I would do to make a cake from scratch. I wrote down a beatnik cake recipe and turned it over to Sister Nilson and she said she was going to make it for the bridal shower. When she went to make it, it was too late to go to the store and so she substituted the beats for carrots and it tasted amazing! So I am going to try and perfect the recipe and then I will be happy to share it. Well 5 days left of being single!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction