Family Proclamation Project

For one of my classes this semester I have a project that I am going to be working on all semester. We were given a wide variety of options of how we wanted to present it and what was our targeted audience. I decided that since I have a 2, 4 and 5 year old, that I wanted to make something that was for Preschool to Kindergarten range. At first I thought I would compile family home evening lessons. Then I saw the suggestion of a children's book and thought that could be fun. And in my mind when you combine a children's book and lessons, you get an activity book. So I decided that that is what I was going to do. I also got to use my creativity, and my sewing and embroidery machine which is a huge hobby of mine. So far I have completed 3 pages. I am liking the way they turned out. The one thing that I want to add to them is, putting a quote from "The Family Proclamation" on the bottom of each page so that the book will still be educational as my kids are older.
 This first page has a home and a family of finger puppets
 This second page (I don't know why it came in upside down or how to flip it) is of Adam and Eve, illustrating the Fall because the Fall was essential to the Plan of Salvation and to families. Adam and Eve were the first family.
This last picture is of a family in a camper illustrating wholesome recreation. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Finally getting around to updating everything