The Busy Month of November

So now it is half way through November and we still have yet to have snow that sticks, and only a few storms. When last year the first snow that stuck was in October. In a way it is good because of all the driving I have to do, and I have yet to buy snow boots and a snow coat. But I really want it to snow so that Correy and I can build a snowman, go sledding, and all those fun things you can do in the winter.
Correy and I have been busy with work and plans for trying to remodel the basement. We finally have found a stove, which means we are going to be starting on the kitchen soon, but hopefully after we finish up a few more things. This weekend we really hope to at least get the bathroom painted. So we will see how it goes.
Next Wednesday we will be leaving for Wyoming for Thanksgiving. And so this will be my first Thanksgiving away from my family and the first one as a married women who has to make food. So we will see how it goes. Then we are going Black Friday shopping in Salt Lake, so this will be way interesting. I have already searched the ads that are out and started to make a plan on where we are going at what time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To Move or not to Move is the Question

We Are Pregnant!!!!

Nursery Under Construction